Marrakesh is a city like no other, with its hot and heady souk markets, intricate architecture, spacious gardens, hidden magical Riads, and cuisine that cannot be rivalled – it’s sure to be at the top of anyone’s bucket list.
Book your Marrakech Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* Riad Dar Ilham (5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 801 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazingly luxurious place to stay on your Marrakech Trip! Facing the Atlas mountains, this place offers you an unforgettable experience! There are so many activities you could try out… all located pretty close by to the hotel, including SUV riding, jet skiing, quad biking etc etc. If you just wanna chill out at the hotel then don’t worry, because during winter the pool is heated up for your comfort! The hotel itself is also pretty close to many good restaurants including Le Foundouk, Dar Tazi and Dar Najat’s Kitchen, as well as ‘Thrill of Morocco Tours’ which is pretty self-explanatory! :)
- Marrakech Trip: 4 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £181.50 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel period: 13-17 December 2016
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Pick your own, though prices may vary!
- Destination: Marrakech Menara
- Airline: Ryanair (hand luggage included)
- Hotel: 5* Riad Dar Ilham
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 801 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 5.3 miles to city center
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Check options here
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £181.50 per person based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!