Looking to catch some winter sun? Head to one of the most colourful cities in North Africa! I found this Marrakech winter break using Hotels and my Flight Finder tool that will see you spending a weekend in Morocco’s famed city.
Marrakech Winter Break
The Riad Les Troi Mages will house you for three nights in Marrakech. This well-rated guesthouse earned a Traveller’s Choice Award on TripAdvisor and is much-loved by previous guests who enjoyed the hotel’s decor, friendliness and location. This hotel is a five-minute walk from Jemaa El Fna Square. With a plunge pool, Moroccan decor and a planted patio, this riad has the perfect dose of tradition.
While Marrakesh might not be your first choice for a holiday in December, this city is perfect for soaking up winter sun. Temperatures can still hover around 20 degrees! You’ll get to enjoy the city’s discount prices, mainly tourist-free landmarks and breathtaking sunsets. The souk is the perfect Christmas market: you can get plenty of handmade guests. The picture-perfect ancient Medina has shops, palaces and gardens. Stop by the beautiful Jardin Majorelle and Bahia Palace. Relax at the Hammam de la Rose.
Marrakech offers the perfect week break! Book below by following the links.
- Marrakech Winter Break: 3 Nights in Award-Winning Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights just £168
- Provider: Hotels and Kayak
- Travel period: 05/12/2018 – 08/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Marrakesh RAK
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Les Trois Mages
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Travellers Choice Award
- Location: Central Marrakesh
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £168 per person based on two adults sharing