Marrakesh is a city like no other, with its hot and heady souk markets, intricate architecture, spacious gardens, hidden magical Riads, and cuisine that cannot be rivalled – it’s sure to be at the top of anyone’s bucket list.
Book your Marrakesh Escape today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Sensimar Medina Gardens (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1792 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love staying there on your Marrakesh Break! You’ll be located pretty close by to Koutoubia Mosque and Minaret, Cyber Park Arsat Moulay Abdeslam as well as Rue de Mouassine, so don’t miss out on any of these great attractions! Also, your breakfast is included in your deal, but just remember that you still need lunch and dinner, so I’ve found a couple of restaurants for you! These include Gastro MK at Maison MK, Bazaar Cafe as well as Restaurant of La Maison Arabe!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Marrakesh Escape: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £233 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel period: 10-17 January 2017
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Sensimar Medina Gardens
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1792 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 5 min walk from souks
- Destination: Marrakesh
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Marrakesh: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £233 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!