I love a little Montenegro break to allow myself really unwind. If you’ve never travelled east, be sure you grab this opportunity to tick another country off your list! Snap this incredible deal up on Travel Supermarket!
Lovely Montenegro break
If you’ve never been to Montenegro, this is the perfect introduction. You’ll stay in the Hotel Palma, and even from the name of this hotel, you can picture beautiful beaches and unbeatable sunshine. Venture out to the local town of Tivat, an elegant coastal town in southwest Montenegro filled stylish buildings and providing sweeping views of the lush mountain peaks! If you fancy trying your hand at watersports, this is an ideal spot as you will be located in the Bay of Kotor.
The town of Budva isn’t too far from the hotel and is a wonderful place for a day trip. The hotel is close to the beach and the coast, and there is also a choice of lovely restaurants and shops close by. Be sure you head towards the beach for some glorious sunshine and watching the sunset disappear in the cobalt coloured sea! There are lots of restaurants and clubs here, and there can be nothing more romantic than dinner with views out to the sea!
If this sounds like the break for you, then all you need to do is book with the links I’ve provided below!
Flights from London
- Montenegro Break: 7 Night Stay in Lovely Hotel with Breakfast and Flights from Stansted from £228
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Podgorica
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Palma
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to the beach and the Bay of Kotor
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £228 per person based on two adults sharing