Quieter than Mallorca or Ibiza, the easternmost Balearic island is perfect for a relaxing Menorca autumn break.
14 Night Menorca Autumn Break Including Hotel And Flights
I have found a deal to the lovely Spanish island of Menorca, giving you pretty villages, rugged landscapes and of course breath-taking sand beaches – a Menorca autumn break is the perfect way to leave your stress behind.
With this great Menorca autumn break from Trivago and EasyJet you will be spending 14 nights in a hotel, plus have your flights included, all for just £116 per person when you travel as a family of four. The same holiday is perfect for couples and costs just £168 per person.
Flights are from London Luton to Mahon, transfers are not included – check your options here. Flights are also available from London Gatwick, see the screenshot below.
The Hotel Blancala overlooks the Mediterranean sea and is roughly 300 metres from Santandria beach and 600 metres from Cala Blanca beach. Both these beaches are sandy and clean, shelving gently into the sea which makes them perfect for families with small children. There is a supermarket within 50 metres, a shopping centre within 400 metres and a bus stop just 100 metres from the apartments. Menorca’s ancient capital, Ciutadella is just two miles away. There are two swimming pools and a separate children’s pool, as well as spacious terraces where you can relax in the sun. If you’re feeling more active you can always play mini golf and enjoy a game of pool. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Menorca’s natural beauty is so awe-inspiring that it was declared a Biosphere Reserve by Unesco in 1993, so the stunning landscapes of this little Mediterranean island will be preserved for generations to come. Some of the most beautiful beaches in the Mediterranean can be found on the coast of Menorca, which also has a host of sites to visit, from enigmatic Bronze Age remains to the gorgeous Ciutadella, an incredibly well preserved old town just two miles from your hotel. You’ll certainly have enough to do in your two weeks, as well as time to really relax and bask in the sun by the pool or on the beach. This Menorca autumn break is perfect for families and couples alike, so why not leave the stresses and strains of daily life behind and escape to this most beautiful Balearic island?
- Menorca Autumn Break: 14 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights only £116
- Travel dates: Tuesday 29th September to Tuesday 13th September 2015
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 20 °C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 23 °C
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick, see screenshot below
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Blancala
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 164 reviews
- Location: approx. 3 miles from Ciutadella
- Destination: Menorca
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Menorca: not included, check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £116 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing, £168 per person when booked as a couple