If you’re looking for a proper bit of downtime, Menorca is the perfect destination for you. This gorgeous little island in the Med features breathtaking beaches, secluded coves and traditional towns, and the tranquil atmosphere means you can really unwind and enjoy a slower pace of life – a little slice of heaven if you ask me!
I was looking around on Travelsupermarket and managed to find loads of fantastic deals for the end of April and whole month of May. The summer warmth will be returning while the heaving crowds that come with the summer won’t have arrived just yet, allowing you to enjoy the sights and sounds of the island at your own pace!
Included in all deals are your return flights from one of several UK airports as well as your 7-night stay at the excellent Son Bou Apartments. This excellent resort enjoys great reviews from previous guests, and you’ll love the traditional Menorcan architecture and lush surroundings. The beach is just up the road from you – and if you fancy a few day trips, I’d definitely recommend checking out some of the gorgeous coves and bays such as Cala Mitjana, Cala Trebaluger and Cala Escorxada.
I’ve listed loads of dates for you below, but if none of these suit you then feel free to have a little play around with the dates and see what deals you can find! :)
Departures from East Midlands:
Departures from Glasgow:
- Menorca Getaway: 1 Week in Fantastic Resort incl. Return Flights from just £144 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Destination airport: Menorca
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Son Bou Gardens
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Son Bou, Menorca, Spain
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £144 per person based on two adults sharing