For all couples, families and those who are seeking pure relaxation Menorca is definitely one of the most popular destinations to do so. The beautiful Balearic island is compared to the other islands very natural and quiet.
The absolute highlights of Menorca are definitely the numerous splendid beaches that are mostly protected. And this is exactly why Menorca is not overcrowded with countless hotels like for example Majorca. That means also that the beaches are not as crowded as the beaches in Majorca and that you’ll be able to spend a pleasant and relaxing holiday in the sun.
Follow me on travelzoo.com and save your perfect unwinding getaway for 7 nights including flights, an excellent 4-star accommodation with all inclusive for only £279 per person based on two adults sharing.
You have the choice to start this Menorca holiday either from London Gatwick, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, London Luton or Birmingham for the price of £279 on many selected dates between September and October.
But you can also choose to fly from other airports for an extra like Belfast and East Midlands for £299 pp, Bristol for £319 pp, Bournemouth for £339 pp or Glasgow for £369 pp. Just follow the instructions on Travelzoo and check out all available airports and dates on the provider’s page.
Certainly you’re going to love the hotel where you’re going to sleep and rest: it’s the 4-star Hoteles Globales Club Almirante Farragut (78% on TripAdvisor) which earned this year’s Certificate of Excellence 2014.
You will be welcomed with a bottle of wine at the hotel and then enjoy the splendid view over Cala’n Forcat Bay. Forget about the days of stress and worries at home and find the ideal spot to relax and to refill your energy. The hotel offers cosy and bright rooms and runs a wonderful outdoor pool area with sunloungers.
The spot of the hotel is also amazing if you want to try out some water activities like snorkelling and scuba diving. But chilling on the beach will also be a great option :)
If you want to visit a nice bar here in Menorca, then stroll to Cova d’en Xoroi, which is a ‘cave bar’ cut into a cliff high above the sea. Indulge a refreshing drink there with marvellous views!
- Menorca Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights for only £279
- Travel period: selected dates September – October 2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure on selected dates: London Gatwick, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, London Luton or Birmingham
- alternative airports on selected dates: Belfast (£299), East Midlands (£299), Bristol (£319), Bournemouth (£339), Glasgow (£369)
- Baggage: from £35 per bag, return
- Hotel: 4-star Hoteles Globales Club Almirante Farragut
- Rating: 78% on TripAdvisor out of 1.225 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: on the edge of the sea overlooking Cala’n Forcat, close to the beach, less than a mile from Ciutadella
- Destination: Menorca / Spain
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Following services included: free bottle of wine (worth £15), late checkout until 3pm
- Airport transfer in Menorca not included. Return transfers are from £17.50.
- Price: only £279 per person based on two adults sharing
Click here for the Menorca Deal
FYI: you need to register your email on travelzoo.com, but it’s for free. Should you need more details about Travelzoo, just check out my article.
More info about Travelzoo