Your Holidayguru proudly presents this amazing bargain for a really good price to you! Whether you’re looking for a honeymoon, for a great spring break destination or a nice family escape Cancun has everything for everyone. Located in the southeast coast of Mexico lies this beautiful place with nearby spots like Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen. The weather in Cancun is excellent all over the year. May and June are usually the hottest months with a high humidity and rainfall. So good that your stay starts by the End of April :)
But that’s definitely not the best about this holiday… because you will be able to spend 13 nights in Cancun incl. flights and hotel with breakfast for only £396 per person! Isn’t that a great price for a holiday in Mexico?!
Now I’m going to explain how to get this bargain, it’s really easy: book the unbelievable (but true) flight bargain on thomson.co.uk for only £199 per person. The flights are from East Midlands to Cancun Airport.
Certainly I looked up for a good hotel bargain, checked the location and the rating of the hotel for you and found this one on trivago.co.uk: the 3-star Hotel Hacienda Castilla (70% on TripAdvisor) holds a Certificate of Excellence and is directly in the heart of Cancun close to the Mercado 23 and the Iglesia de Cristo Rey. Just a little stroll away are the Estadio Fernando Toro Valenzuela and the Market 28 which is a nice open air market. Here you will find many Mexican handicraft souvenirs, clothing and restaurants. Your way to the hotel is also really good and needs only a bus drive of 30 minutes for approx. £3 plus a walk of a mile or you take a taxi which probably will cost around £5. Happy Holiday!
Just check if your passport is valid during your stay and don’t lose the tourist card that you have to purchase on arrival. Then get ready to drink some original tequila or having just a splendid holiday :)
- Mexico: 13 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £396
- Travel period: 24/04/2014 – 07/05/2014
- Travel duration: 13 nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3-star Hotel Hacienda Castilla
- Rating: 70% on TripAdvisor out of 92 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: directly in the city centre
- Destination: Cancun / Mexico
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Cancun: not included. Take the bus for £3 to the city centre of Cancun and then walk 1 mile to the hotel. Taxi costs are around £5.
- Entry: valid passport necessary and a tourist card that you have to purchase on arrival. Further info on gov.uk
- Price: only £396 per person based on two adults sharing