I dream about Mexico. The white beaches, the amazing weather, the fact that you’re on the Caribbean coast but without actually visiting a Caribbean island. It’s a place that enters all of our daydreams about holidays without us evening realising it!
Mexico 5* Holiday
You will be staying in the 5* Grand Sirenis Resort and Spa, which has received a great TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on an All-Inclusive basis, so you don’t have to worry about anything other than how long you can spend lying on the beach on which your hotel is located. This hotel is one of the “TUI Platinum” group of hotels. This means that you receive a free 20kg luggage limit, which is always a huge bonus; it means you can take that extra outfit!
Whilst you’re here you should definitely do a few things other than lounge on the beach; not that there is anything wrong with that, especially when the weather is as good as it is in Mexico. I would recommend going to see the LabnaHa Cenotes & Eco Park, which is possibly my favourite area of Mexico. It’s a subterranean world that was really sacred in Mayan culture.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time on this dream holiday!
- Mexico 5* Holiday: 7 Nights Incl. 5* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £844 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel dates: 04/09/2018 – 11/09/2018
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hand and Hold luggage included
- Room: Junior suite with balcony whirlpool bath included
- Hotel: 5* Grand Sirenis Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 11,098 reviews
- Location: on beach
- Destination: Riviera Maya, Mexico (Caribbean Coast)
- Board: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mexico: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Holiday is ATOL protected by TUI
- Price: only £844 per person based on 2 adults sharing