The name Cancun is already like music to my ears, because there is barely another destination in the world that stands for a more relaxing and at the same time more entertaining holiday like this city in the east of Mexico. Especially if you stay in a hotel along the huge Cancun area which stretches from the city to the Caribbean Sea you can be sure to spend a dream holiday all over the year!
Even in November, while everyone of us at home in the UK is freezing and only thinking about warm weather, is Mexico the ideal place to walk through the streets and to lay on the beach dressed only with your bathing suits. Soak up the sun, stroll to the bars or simply enjoy the beautiful surrounding of your 3-star hotel Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark. And such a dream holiday is exactly what your Holidayguru has found you :)
All Inclusive Mexcio Holiday at the Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark
On thomascook.com is a deal that includes your flights from Manchester in November to Cancun with your 7-nights stay at the Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark (69% on TripAdvisor) with all inclusive and transfers for only £646 per person if you travel with your partner.
The hotel is located in a quiet area between Cancun and Playa Mujeres which is perfect for you to relax at the unwinding pool area or to enjoy an entertaining holiday with all kinds of ways to get you in the holiday mood.
And if I have look at the pictures of the hotel complex, the first thing that I would like to do is to jump directly in one of the stylish inset jacuzzis of the large swimming pool! Besides the amazing pool amenities you can pamper yourself also on the adjacent beach. The hotel is one of the best family resorts in Cancun featuring a kids clus where the little ones will be taken care of.
- Mexico Holiday: 7 nights incl. Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfers for only £646
- Travel period: 26/11/2014 – 03/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 30°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3-star Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark
- Rating: 69% on TripAdvisor out of 1.413 reviews
- Location: outside Puerto Juarez, directly on the beach and approx. 8 miles from Cancun’s party strip
- Destination: Cancun / Mexico
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mexico: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry: no visa necessary, but a tourist card and valid passport necessary. More info here on gov.uk
- Price: only £646 per person based on 2 adults sharing