Do you want to explore Mexico and are you an all inclusive fan like I am? Then continue reading, because I’ve found a great holiday package on thomascook.com to spend 7 nights in a lush 4 star hotel with all inclusive and flights from Manchester directly to Cancun for only £531 per person based on two people sharing.
You are going to stay in the BlueBay Grand Esmeralda (67% on TripAdvisor) which holds a Certificate of Excellence and which is set on the beach front. Enjoy the white sandy beach of Playa del Carmen that is just a stone’s throw away and all the entertainment facilities that this hotel is providing. It has two swimming pools with an area for children and it runs a great all inclusive program. The bars and restaurants offer an international buffet, Mexican or Italian cuisine. The BlueBay Grand Esmeralda is home to a great spa, an outdoor theatre and a water sports centre.
So no matter if you’re looking for a romantic stay or some action during this Mexico holiday, you’ll get it here. This hotel will appeal to couples and families looking for a good standard of accommodation with endless facilities for rest or fun and excitement. Your way to the hotel is very easy and you can do it without paying for an expensive transfer option. Just take the bus from the airport to Puerto de Morelos and then the rest of the way by taxi. That’s the cheapest way, but the most comfortable way is to take directly the taxi to your hotel, which will cost you just a bit more than with the bus/taxi option.
Playa del Carmen is the third-largest city in Quintana Roo and the perfect retreat for whoever is seeking sun and wants to get away from the daily routine. You have many local possibilities to create your dream holiday e.g. scuba diving or visiting the Mayan ruins. Simply enjoy your holiday!
FYI: you need a passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date you enter Mexico. Furthermore you get a tourist card during your flight, which will be stamped by crossing the border to Mexico. You’ll need that card again for leaving the country. For further information I recommend you to visit the website gov.uk.
- Mexico Holiday Package: 7 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights for only £531
- Travel period: 20/05/2014 – 27/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 34°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 4 star BlueBay Grand Esmeralda
- Rating: 67% on TripAdvisor out of 4.916 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: on the beach of Playa del Carmen
- Destination: Playa del Carmen
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mexico not included.
- Your way to the hotel: Bus from the airport to Puerto Moreles (£3), then the taxi (£5). Taxi directly from the airport to the hotel costs around £10 each way.
- Entry: valid passport and tourist card necessary, more info on gov.uk
- Price: only £531 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here for the Mexico Deal