Do you love a cheeky midweek break? Well, this lovely little midweek Gdansk minibreak I’ve put together with Trivago for the hotel and flights from Leeds Bradford using my Flight Finder, you’ll experience just that. A midweek departure is the perfect antidote to the weekend blues!
Book a midweek Gdansk minibreak!
Your hotel is the Scandic Gdansk, found right in the city centre. You’re about 800 metres away from the riverside, so it’s ideal for a little after dinner stroll together. How romantic! There’s also the lovely architecture of the city, with the Old Town Hall a definite must see! The hotel comes with a lovely steam room and sauna, perfect for relaxing after a day on your feet exploring the city. Your room will have a shower and bathtub, a hair dryer, a minibar, a desk, tea and coffee facilities, and a TV. Put your feet up and relax in comfort!
The hotel is within ten minutes walk from the shopping district in Gdansk, and from the city’s amazing nightlife. Be sure you check out the amazing pubs and clubs in the city, as the city comes to life when the sun goes down! Book your break with the links below!
- Gdansk Minibreak in October: 2 Night Stay in Riverside Hotel with Return Flights from Leeds £104
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Leeds Bradford
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Scandic Gdansk
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 10 minute walk from the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £104 per person based on two adults sharing