Whisk your favourite person away for a few days of Italian romance with this great deal I put together.. it’s simply bellissimo! ;-)
Your Milan City Break Deal
The fabulous hotel included in this deal is the 4-star Hotel Enterprise, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) a luxurious choice for your city break in Milan. With a 7th floor spa, a stunning authentic Italian restaurant and a chilled Garden Bar, your stay is destined to be unique. Your room will be decked out in all the mod cons, including free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV, customised furniture and tea/coffee facilities. You have to check out the ‘Le Terme di Kyoto’ spa, which boasts sensory showers, a Turkish bath, hot tub and a number of beauty treatments I definitely recommend trying!
Make the most of this great offer and book the hotel deal through Trivago and the flights through Momondo. I also spotted some cheap flights from Belfast, Manchester and Birmingham on various dates, so it’s worth checking them out and to fly from your favourite airport!
- Milan Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £100 pp
- Travel dates: 8 – 10 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Belfast, Manchester, Birmingham (cheapest flights in September & October 2016)
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Enterprise
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,282 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Milan
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find transfer prices here
- €20 city tax due at hotel
- Price: only £100 per person based on 2 adults sharing