Scope out the vibrant fashion capital of Italy with this brilliant city break offer I’ve spotted over at Livingsocial!
Milan City Break Deal
A beautiful destination with those proper big city vibes, Milan is always a delight to explore. From the endless shopping opportunities to fantastic sights and hip neighbourhoods, this city in the north of Italy is well worth checking out and the place to be for anyone looking to get some serious shopping done!
This deal is for a 2-night stay in the capital with return flights from London, Manchester, Edinburgh or Bristol. During your time here you’ll be staying at the Hotel Berlino, a great hotel situated in the north-west of the centre with fantastic reviews – you’ve got breakfast included each morning as well so you’ll have plenty of energy for all of the sightseeing!
If its your first time in Milan then you definitely have to check out the striking cathedral and the grand Galleria Emanuele II, one of the first ever shopping centres built in Europe and an absolutely stunning example of architecture well worth your time. I also love chilling out by the canals of the Navigli district. Loads of restaurants and bars there, making it a great place to put your feet up for a bit and soak up the laid-back atmosphere!
If you’re interested in this deal, simply use the link to be taken to the provider’s website where you can check available dates and customise your departure airport. :)
- Milan City Break Deal: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights from just £69
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Various departures until February 2019 available (cheapest dates in January + February)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Gatwick, Stansted & Luton (cheapest), Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Hotel Berlino
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: From only £69 per person based on two adults sharing