Are you into your art and history? If yes, Milan is perfect for you! Home of Italy’s stock exchange, Milan is an industrial powerhouse and is known for its design and fashion labels. Whether you give into your consumerist urges or not, there will always be something for you on your Milan Trip, be it shopping for hours on end or visiting the historical sites such as the Duomo, the globally recognised Gothic Cathedral! There are a wide range of museums just waiting to be visited, including the Museo Poldi Pezzoli, known for its Renaissance artworks, and a house with Da Vinci’s mural The Last Supper hidden away!
Book your Milan Getaway today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Da Vinci Milano (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,513 reviews) and I can guarantee you’ll really love staying there on your Milan Getaway! It is located a bit north of Milan, not directly in the center, but there are regular trains and trams which will take you right into the heart of Milan! Your room comes with super modern and stylish designs just like the whole property and daily breakfast is already taken care of. Get planning today! ;)
- Milan in May: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £136pp!
- Provider: Hotel needs to be booked on Trivago and Flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 17 – 20 May 2017
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Airline: Ryanair
- Please amend the dates and airport yourself to suit you!
- Hotel: 4* Da Vinci Milano
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,513 reviews
- Location: North of Milan
- Destination: Milan, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Milan not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £136 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.