Escape to Milan and explore one of the most stylish cities in the world.
4* Milan Minibreak
Stay in the stylish 4* Antares Hotel Accedemia (rated 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor) and have the shopping trip of your life! Located just moments from Il Portello with its multitude of designer shops you will have quick access to many of the famous design houses such as Gucci, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and Armani. You can walk through the Manzoni quarter to visit the avenues where fashion is created daily, namely on Montenapoleone Boulevard and Via della Spiga. If shopping isn’t for you, then you can discover the rich heritage at every street corner and every square. There is a variety of cathedrals and museums for you to explore or you can soak up the atmosphere at outdoor cafes.
The hotel itself is a beautiful combination of carefully styled mosaics, bright spaces and works of art such as ‘Le Melissai’ by Teressa Pomodoro, all this is complimented by bespoke furnishings. Your room will feature amenities such as mini bar, air conditioning, a safe, LCD satellite TV & free fibre optic wifi, making them modern as well as comfortable. Every morning you can wake up to a delicous spread of breakfast foods to start your day right.
Head over to Voyage Prive and book your mini break today!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Italy: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £111 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 11 – 13 November 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3 days) up to 7 days available
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- alternative airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Glasgow (prices may vary)
- Hotel: 4* Antares Hotel Accademia
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 570 reviews
- Destination: Milan, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Included in the prive:£15 booking fee
- Price: only £111 per person based on 2 adults sharing