Not only do the Italian’s have great food, they make great couture and fashion :) With this amazing shopping break I put together you can spend 3 days in the beautiful city of Milan. To check out some of the many designer stores, start off in the Via della Spiga and Via Manzoni. Here you’ll find D&G, Armani and Prada. Don’t you worry about your budget. These stores are eye candy, just breathe in some luxury! :) Your next destination should be the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, it’s one of the oldest shopping malls in the world! With great design this whole mall is something to look at. On Corso di Porta Ticinese or in Brera you can find some smaller and more alternative boutiques. Doesn’t matter what you’re looking for, there is no better place to find it than here! :) To get a break from all that bag-carrying, don’t forget to check out some of the architecture and the Milan Cathedral :)
Your Milan shopping break!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Hotel Da Vinci (4/5 on TripAdvisor) with super stylish interiors and amazing decor. I would say the hotel does the city justice ;) Public transport is right around the corner, so you have best connection to the main sights and the shops. Daily breakfast is all taken care of, so fuel up and head right out! I know you want to ;)
- Milan Shopping Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Boutique Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £96pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with: Trivago & Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 11-14 March 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Bristol, Nottingham, Manchester (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Da Vinci
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,418 reviews
- Location: close to centre
- Destination: Milan, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Milan not included: check your options here!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £96 per person based on 2 adults sharing