If you’re looking for a city break where you can really make your dreams come true, I don’t think you could do better than Milan! I’ve got a lovely Milan solo break that will bring you to this stunning northern Italian city for two nights of fun, food and fashion. What more could you want!
Break away with a Milan solo break
You’ll stay in a beautiful apartment in the city centre with great links to the surrounding areas. The Studio is close to Milan’s central station (about a five minute walk from your stay) and that means getting to any part of Milan is an absolute cinch – or even further! There are also two Metro lines and heaps of bus and tram stops. Getting around has never been so easy!
Milan has so much to offer travellers, with so much to see at every corner. Of course there’s the cathedral, which is utterly breathtaking. If you want to splash the cash in the home of fashion, then the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade should be your first port of call. And forget Starbucks while you’re here. The coffee here cannot be beaten! Book your stay using the links below!
- Milan: 2 Nights in Fashionable City Centre Apartment with Wifi, Netflix and Flights from London £156
- Provider: AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Milan Malpensa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: apartment in the city centre
- Score: 4/5 on AirBnB
- Location: five minute walk from the train station
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £156 per person based on two adults sharing