If anyone knows how to cook, it’s the Italian’s right? Imagine relaxing in one of Milan’s iconic piazzas with a glass of red in one hand and a slice of par excellence pizza in the other. Milan is one of those irresistible cities that keeps us Brits coming back year after year, thanks to the famous designer streets known as ‘Quadrilatero d’Oro’ and the magnificent Duomo!
Milan Weekend Break
Turn your dream into reality with this amazing deal, put together from Trivago and my Flight Finder. The property I’ve found for you is ideally located within close walking distance to major attractions and provides a wonderful breakfast to start your day!
As one of the world’s most influential fashion capitals, every inch of the Quadrilatero d’Oro is tightly packed with the best of haute couture, including Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada, Versace and Valentino. Aside from shopping, Milan is rich in cultural beauty and a must-see is the monumental Cathedral. It is located in the in the self-named Piazza del Duomo, and no trip is complete without stepping foot inside its immense doors! Top tip: visit the Castello Sforzesco during the afternoon (allow 2 hours) and when you’re done you can enjoy an evening stroll through the courtyards and park that is conveniently connected. From jazz to all-time classics being played by live musicians you will be in love!
Just click any links to secure your adventure :)
- Milan Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Liverpool Flights just £153
- Provider: Trivago & kayak (flight finder)
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Liverpool
- Destination airport: Milan Malpensa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 22 Marzo Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £153 per person based on two adults sharing