If you’re looking to have a few days to yourselves where you can just relax and really enjoy the finer things in life, then you just cannot go wrong with the Amalfi Coast. This stretch of coastline is a stone’s throw away from the bustling city of Naples, yet it’s a whole world apart. Idyllic villages cling to the dramatic cliffs, stately villas command breathtaking hilltop views, and colourful squares are abuzz with people sitting in terraces and living the dolce vita.
Mini Getaway to the Amalfi Coast
I’ve decided to put together a fantastic deal for a mini-break to the Amalfi Coast this October. Temperatures are still lovely and mild at this time of year, but the huge amounts of tourists that come during the summer months will have calmed down a bit.
I’ve combined a great deal I spotted on Trivago as well as return flights to Naples that I found on my Flight Finder tool. On top of that I’ve included a wicked car rental deal too. Renting a car really is the way to go here as the coastal drives really are something else.
During your time by the Amalfi Coast you’ll be staying at the Residence Tre Torri, situated right in the heart of the region in the town of Maiori. You’ll have a self-catered apartment where you’ll be able to make yourselves right at home! If you’re interested in booking this deal then simply use the buttons to be taken to the providers’ websites. :)
- Mini Getaway to the Amalfi Coast: 3 Nights in a Superb Self-Catered Apartment in Panoramic Location incl. Car Rental & Return Flights only £139
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence Due Torri
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Maiori, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Meals: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Price only £139 per person based on two adults sharing