Sometimes all you need is just a few days away from your usual routine. A bit of downtime to recharge your batteries, dust away the cobwebs and simply catching up some much needed me-time! I’ve spotted a brilliant offer on Groupon for anyone looking to do just that!
Mini Getaway to Malta
This voucher is for a mini-getaway to Malta, with loads of dates available from December 2018 until April 2019. Prices are starting from just £69 for a 3-night break for 2 people departing from London – you can also opt to depart from Manchester as well from just £89!
Included in the deal are your return flights as well as your stay at one of two excellent and popular spa hotels, the Pergola Club Hotel & Spa and the Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa. Both establishments have amassed loads of glowing reviews from past guests, and both offer brilliant spa facilities where you’ll be able to really unwind and let that stress melt away. Should you fancy doing a bit of exploring, there’s plenty to keep you busy. Whether it’s the beautiful architecture of Valletta, the history of Mdina or even exploring the breathtaking coastlines, Malta has plenty to discover despite its small size!
If you’re interested in this deal, simply use the link to be taken to the voucher over at the provider’s website. :)
- Mini Getaway to Malta: 3 Nights in 1 of 2 4* Spa Hotels incl. Return Flights only £69
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Various departure dates from December 2018 – April 2019 available (cheapest dates Dec/Jan)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Alternative departures: Manchester (from £89pp)
- Destination airport: Luqa
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £69 per person based on two adults sharing