Want to experience one of the hottest destinations in Europe but are short on time? Then why not combine the magic of Croatia with an exciting city break next year? The perfect way to usher in the warmer seasons!
Mini Getaway to Split
Split is one of my favourite destinations in Croatia. The country’s second-largest city just epitomises perfectly what it is that makes Croatia’s coastal regions so magical. Lush vegetation and dramatic landscapes, stone houses and terracotta rooftops, the glistening waters of the Adriatic… Just heavenly if you ask me!
This city break deal from Travel Supermarket comes with your return flights as well as 3 nights at the superb Nirvana Rooms. These brilliant little apartments are in an ideal location just a stone’s throw away from the heart of the city centre, yet they offer brilliant value for money – a win-win scenario really.
Some of the city’s most famous landmarks date back to the Ancient Romans, such as the Diocletian’s Palace, the Golden Gate and the Cathedral of Saint Domnius (you might even recognise some of them from Game of Thrones!). And if all the culture, history and dining isn’t enough for you, why not hop on the ferry to one of the nearby islands such as Hvar, Brac and Vis? The Croatian islands are renowned for their pristine nature, making them a fantastic day out.
I’ve popped in some example departures for you below! :)
Example departure dates:
- Mini Getaway to Split: 3 Nights in Superb Apartment in City Centre incl. Return Flights from just £123
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport:
- Destination airport: Split
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Nirvana Rooms
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £123 per person based on two adults sharing