A few days in the sun can really work wonders!
Mini Majorca Break
If you find yourselves craving a change of scenery, then you can’t go wrong with a little mini-getaway to Majorca. The island’s beautiful towns and villages are a delight to explore. Temperatures in November are still wonderfully mild, but it comes with the advantage that the crowds are far smaller, enabling to really enjoy the authentic side of the island!
This brilliant Opodo offer is for a 3-night break in the gorgeous 4* Boutique Algaida Hotel, a beautiful hotel with lush interiors – you’re guaranteed an amazing time here that’s for sure! You’ll be staying on a bed and breakfast basis as well, so take the time to enjoy some tasty treats in the hotel’s gorgeous dining area. The bare stone walls and huge wooden beams really give this hotel a rustic character – your own little retreat really!
The island capital, Palma, has a wealth of things to see and do, including the breathtaking Cathedral that overlooks the harbour! If you fancy getting out and about, why not give the Tramuntana Mountains towards the north of the island a try? There are some serious stunning drives to do up there, and the views out across the Mediterranean are breathtaking!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website, where you can then proceed with the booking process. :)
- Mini Majorca Break: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Boutique 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £89
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 14/11/2018 – 17/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Boutique Algaida Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Algaida, Majorca
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £89 per person based on two adults sharing