The charms of the Balkan country Montenegro have yet to be fully realised by holidaymakers. While nearby Croatia gets all the glory, this country has just as much beauty to offer. Curious? I found a deal for a Montenegro break with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will put you in the beautiful town of Budva!
The Apartments Vidikovac have an excellent location just outside of Budva’s Old Town. From the complex, you have excellent views of Budva Bay and Sv Nikola Island. When you’re not out and about, you can relax in the complex’s Finnish sauna or hot tub. The bus stop is a 20-minute walk from your apartment and Podgorica Airport is just over an hour away by car.
Budca is one of the best unsung beach resorts in Europe. Set on the Adriatic Sea, you will find a beautiful pebble or sand beaches and a medieval Old Town. I recommend heading to the beaches of Mogren I and II. The Old Town to get lost in. You should also head to the more secluded, pinewood-filled island of Sveti Nikola. However, on the top of your list should be a visit to the tombolo of Sveti Stefan, which is connected to the mainland by a sand pit.
To book this great holiday, just follow the links below!
- Montenegro Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Apartment near Old Town incl Flights just £114
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 17/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Podgorica TGD
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartments Radonjic
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Budva, Montenegro
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £114 per person based on two adults sharing