Montenegro is nothing short of an epic destination. I’ve found you a super affordable mini break to this gorgeous country, so take advantage of this bargain price and treat yourself to a little 3-day luxury. I’ve used Trivago and my Flight Finder to create this fabulous deal!
Montenegro Mini Break
Push the boat out this year with something a little out of the ordinary. I’ve lined up a smashing apartment for you that is in the heart of beautiful Podgorica! Athos Apartments has a fantastic 4.5/5 Tripadvisor rating, so you are ensured a fabulous stay in your contemporary and spacious apartment. Places that I strongly recommend you visit would be Perast, Kotor and Lake Skadar. These are all surreal and unique places that give you picture worthy vistas of Montenegro. Discover this hidden gem with your partner, as you learn about the ancient legends and amazing stories behind this remarkable country.
As you will be travelling in October you can still in enjoy the Mediterranean warmth. The beaches vary from pebbles in the Bay of Kotor to sandy Budva, whatever your preference, I’m sure you will find it here! Top tip: to enjoy undisturbed and secluded beaches, head to Canj or Dobra Voda.
Like the look of this deal? Just click any of the links :)
- Montenegro Mini Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Central Apartment incl. Flights just £149
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 07/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Podgorica
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Athos Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £149 per person based on two adults sharing