I found you this stunning Montenegro Spa Holiday! You’ll be staying in the beautiful Boka Bay, in an impressive park. The park was made famous by a sailor, who filled it with many different types of trees he discovered on his worldly travels. As well as the foliage, there’s stunning cliffs and the turquoise blue waters to charm you too! If you want to check out some of the local architecture, St Tryphon’s Cathedral and Savina Monastery are also within visiting distance.
4* Hotel Park
The 4* Hotel Bijela Park has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel has an impressive modern design that makes it stand out from other hotels in the Mediterranean. The hotel has indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, beach area and a spa. Included in this price, you can have 2 hours (per person) wellness access at the hotel, to facilities such as the sauna and Jacuzzi. This offer is based on a stay in a Garden or Sea View Room. Both room types have beautiful views, en suite bathrooms and Wi-Fi access. Your stay will be all inclusive, so you’ll be able to sample lots of delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, that is made from organic ingredients produced on the hotel farm!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please remember that once you click the link, you will have to create a Voyage Prive account (if you do not have one already) in order to view the deal. Have a lovely time!
- Montenegro Spa Holiday: 5 Nights incl. 4* All Inclusive Hotel, Spa Access & Flights for only £308 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example travel dates: 14/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- 7, 10 & 14 night stays available
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Bijela Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 450 reviews
- Destination: Bijela, Montenegro
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £308 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly