Escape the British weather and retreat to this gorgeous 5* hotel in Marrakech with this Morocco getaway! It’s a holiday out of the ordinary that you should definitely grab as it offers so much for a super cheap price.
You will be staying in the 5* Hivernage Hotel & Spa (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor) which is in the best place to discover the city of Marrakech. There are so many exotic places, and interesting attractions to visit. I definitely recommend that you go to the Jemaa El Fna – the famous square where you will find many stalls and entertainment. The architecture in Marrakech is something totally unique with its beautifully decorated mosques. You will also see the beautiful surrounding mountains that add to the lively, exotic feel of the city.
The hotel is something special in itself. It is within walking distance of many of the must-see attractions and is somewhere you will definitely have a comfortable stay. It is decorated in a Moroccan style with a real calming feel to it. What’s even better is it comes with a spa so you can truly unwind after a day of exploring! You will have 20% off spa treatments and even get a complimentary 30 minute massage! – perfect.
So, do you like the look of this hotel and want to explore this extraordinary city? Then, head over to Voyage Prive and book your mini break now.
- Marrakech: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £222 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 13 – 16 December 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights (upto 14 available)
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- alternative airports: Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Hivernage Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 536 reviews
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price includes: 30-min massage per room per stay, 1 free cocktail at rooftop lounge, 20% discount on spa treatments
- Total price: £443 (incl. booking fee)
- Price: only £222 per person based on 2 adults sharing