Morocco is filled with cultural and natural treasures that attract almost everyone. If you love some adventures you can join for example a desert tour, because the interesting cities like Marrakech, Fez and Agadir lie between the Sahara Desert and the Atlantic Ocean. That makes Morocco a perfect destination, if you can’t decide if you rather like to spend a adventurous holiday with a desert tour or if you like to stay on a lush beach, refilling your energies and experiencing some culture.
And Agadir is THE city for those of you who worship the sun and can’t get enough of endless beaches and beautiful bays :) This city is ideal to get to know Morocco: the south west of Morocco is a region of contrasts: there is a big difference between the modern beach resort and the interior of the country with its commercial cities and souks that seem to be unaffected by time. Agadir has become a wonderful resort that lures tourists with loads of restaurants, hotels and activities.
And now just imagine: you’re lying on a sun lounger at a lush pool, the sun is shining and you simply enjoy the atmosphere of a luxurious 5-star Hotel here in Agadir! This picture now can become true, just check out the deal that I have found on travelzoo.co.uk and get prepared for a cheap holiday that has a lot to offer.
And today I have spotted this fabulous luxury deal to Agadir! Here are the details:
You will be able to book a 7 nights holiday in the 5-star Sofitel Royal Bay Agadir (77% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2014) including flights from either Manchester or London Gatwick, with breakfast, dinner and transfer for only £399 per person based on 2 adults sharing.
The hotel is a almost like a dream and combines traditional and modern aspects. This oasis is set on its own private beach and offers two wonderful outdoor pools framed by palms. Besides that the bedrooms provide splendid views of the ocean, the swimming pool and the garden. The hotel also runs five bars with live entertainment and a spa area with a sauna and a hammam. That’s perfect after a day in the medina of Agadir which is only a 10 minutes’ drive from your location away. Wish you Happy Holidays :)
You can choose from many dates between November 2014 and March 2015 and there is also the possibility to change the duration into 4, 10 and 14 nights, of course for a different price. Please note that you need to call the provider that is quoted on Travelzoo to book this holiday.
- Morocco Luxury Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Flights and Transfer for only £399
- Travel period: many dates in November, December, January 2015, February 2015 and March 2015 available
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- alternative airports: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 5-star Sofitel Royal Bay Agadir
- Rating: 77% on TripAdvisor out of 1.058 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Agadir, located on a private beach, 10 minutes’ drive from city centre
- Destination: Morocco
- Board basis: breakfast and dinner
- Airport transfer in Morocco: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £399 per person based on two adults sharing