This deal is for an unforgettable experience in Marrakech. This is a great way for you to experience the city and just have some fun whilst you’re doing it, with an exclusive few extras added into the deal!
Your Trip to Morocco
This deal I have found is available on travelbird.co.uk for just £389 per person! This is a 4 Night trip on which you will get to go and get explore Marrakech and so much more! Included in this deal is your 3 nights in hotel, glamping experience, flights, private transfers, camel ride, visits to Ait Benhaddou, Todra Gorge and Hart Chaou Community Garden as well as a bi-lingual guide!
The first night of your stay will be in the 4* Riad Bahia Salam, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 which you will be transferred to in a private car. Here you’ll be provided with Breakfast and mint tea the next morning! In the evening you’ll have time to go and explore the souks and the main square; some of the most famous parts of the country! I would really recommend trying some of the street food, there’s a stand that sells soup and a kind of balkava in a tangled circle; it’s delicious!
The next morning you will head off into the High Atlas Mountains! You’ll be able to stop off for lunch in Kasbah, where you have to try some of the meat dishes they have to offer; they’re amazing. On this journey you will also be able to go and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou which has been used in multiple films, such as Gladiator and The Mummy.
You will spend this night in Skoura, which is a beautiful area of Morocco; don’t forget your camera here! You’ll be staying in either the Sawadi Ecolodge, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014, or somewhere similar to this. You’ll be staying here on a half-board basis.
The following day is your glamping experience! You’ll head through the Dades Valley to a little place in the Sahara Desert called Erg Chebbi. You’ll get to see the Todra Gorge on the way, another picture-worthy place to go. Then you’ll get to go on a really fun jeep ride through the desert to the Bivouac Berber Camp where you’ll be sleeping and be able to watch the sunset and enjoy a dinner under the stars; an experience that is unrivalled by many others.
The next day you’ll get a camel ride through the desert and be able to watch the sunrise over the desert and enjoy a breakfast; yet another picture-worthy experience! Then you’ll head to the stunning Draa Valley and then stop at N’Kob for lunch. You’ll then travel to the Hart Chaou Community Garden which has been ground breaking! This is definitely a camera day as you will then head to a hotel in the Atlas Mountains!
Here you’ll be staying in the 4* Irocha, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. It will either be this hotel or something similar, where you’ll be served a traditional Berber breakfast and dinner!
The following day it’s time for you to go home and you will be taken to the airport by private transfer! This is a really great opportunity for you to get out and enjoy yourself, just having some fun and exploring a really beautiful country.
- Morocco: 4 Nights incl. Hotels, Glamping Experience, Flights, Transfers, Camel Ride, Visits, Some Meals & Guide only £389
- Travel dates: Various dates throughout October, November, December 2015 / January, February, March, April, May 2016
- Travel duration: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted (with Ryanair)
- alternative airports: London Gatwick / Manchester / Bristol / Glasgow (with easyJet – prices may vary)
- Hotels + Ratings:
- 4* Riad Bahia Salam, 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 241 reviews
- Sawadi Ecolodge, 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 546 reviews + Certificate of Excellence for 2014 (or similar)
- Irocha, 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 176 reviews + Certificate of Excellence for 2014(or similar)
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: some meals included
- Airport transfer in Marrakech: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £389 per person based on 2 adults sharing