Wow! I could not believe the price when I saw this! How about going to the exotic city of Morocco and staying in a super pretty hotel? Take a look at this deal I found for you…
Morocco Mini Holiday Package
You will be staying in the Riad Asrari (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which you will find in the Bab Doukkala quarter. This is a great place for getting to all the best sights in this city, such as the Jeema El Fna square, the gardens of Marjorelle and the Djemaa El-Fna. You should definitely check out the markets as there is so much to see. There are also some beautiful buildings and palaces for you to visit when you are wandering around. After lots of exploring, walking around and trying exotic foods, I am sure you want to retreat to somewhere nice.
Well, you will be staying in the pretty hotel which is a 17th Century building which has be restored and has many modern amenities. There are many areas for you to relax with different lounges and terraces which all have their own characteristics. When you arrive, you will get a VIP welcome which includes Moroccan pastries and mint tea. Each morning you will get a delicious breakfast and if you like you can have a romantic evening meal out on the terrace.
So, if this holiday is something that you fancy, head over to Voyage Prive and book it whilst it is still this cheap!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Morocco: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £152 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 14 – 17 January 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Asrari
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 126 reviews
- Location: Morocco
- Destination: Marrakech
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price includes: booking fee, VIP welome & 15% discount on excursions at the Riad
- Price: only £152 per person based on 2 adults sharing