True adventures are closer to home than you think. Morocco is a country that I really recommend to everyone who wants to broaden their horizons and experience different cultures, customs and cities – and this tour really does give you the best of both worlds, combining an exciting city break in Marrakech with an adventure in the mighty Atlas Mountains!
This amazing tour package I’ve spotted on Voyage Privé is jam-packed with extras and tours, enabling you to really get to know this amazing corner of the world. Return flights, airport transfers and transfers between locations are all included, as well as your hotel stays in both Marrakech and Ouirgane (Tripadvisor ratings below!). You’ll be staying on a half board basis, meaning that breakfast and dinner will be taken care of, and you’ll also be given some delicious mint tea and pastries upon your initial arrival.
Marrakech is famous the world over for its heaving markets, known as souks, and the maze of narrow streets of the ancient medina district is a fascinating place to explore. You’ll get familiarised with the city thanks to the discovery tour included, and for some extra magical moments you’ll even taken on a nighttime tour by horse-drawn carriage!
It’s then time to head to the snow-capped mountains that keep watch over the city. The Atlas Mountains are one of the most impressive mountain ranges in all of Africa, and the landscapes vary from otherworldly gorges of red stone to lush oases teeming with palms and waterfalls. During your time in the mountains you’ll be staying in the town of Ouirgane, where you’ll be able to get to know more about the Berber culture found there.
If you’re interested in this unique experience, simply click the link below to be taken to the provider’s website where you’ll also find more detailed information of the itinerary. :)
- Morocco Tour: 5-Night Adventure in Marrakech, Ouirgane & the Atlas Mountains incl. Half Board, Guided Tours, Hammam, Spa Discount, Welcome Tea, Transfers & Return Flights from only £323
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Various dates until April 2019 available (cheapest dates in February 2019 – example booking in screenshot).
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Marrakech
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Location: Marrakech & Ouirgane
- Meals: Half board included, pastries on arrival
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £323 per person based on two adults sharing