Eeeek Christmas is coming! Take a look at this deal I have found for you and you can have a dreamy winter holiday in Moskow!
Moscow Mini Break
You could stay at the 4* Pushkin Hotel (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor) which is right in the historic district in Moscow. The dates that I have selected for you will mean that you get to experience all of the beautiful city whilst it is decorated for Christmas. If these dates don’t suit you then you are welcome to change them to what you like! (although prices may vary). 15 minutes away you will find the Red Square and Kremlin, and there is all the rich history and culture around you. Why not try all of the Russian Christmas treats and get a real feel for how they celebrate Christmas?!
The hotel was built in 1883 and has real character. It still comes with all the modern amenities that you may need and you will be very comfortable here. Each morning you can have a delicious breakfast from the buffet which includes eggs, sausages and pastries – yum! As part of the deal you will get a 3 course dinner on the 2nd night (including drinks) so you can have a romantic meal for 2! Moscow is fully of history, culture, attractions and excursions for you to take part in. At Christmas, it is even more exciting!
So why not book this holiday for you and your partner and have the best festive getaway. I found this deal on Voyage Prive :)
- Moscow: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £323 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 17 – 20 November 2017 (many dates available)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- alternative airports: London all airports, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow
- Airline: Brussels Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Pushkin
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 209 reviews
- Destination: Brussels, Belgium
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £323 per person based on 2 adults sharing