I know Hallowe’en is coming up quite soon, but that hasn’t stopped me from feeling fabulously festive! With this Munich Christmas Market break I spotted on Wowcher, you can get those sleigh bells ringing too!
Munich Christmas Market Break
You’ll stay in the wonderful Bavarian city of Munich for two nights of fun and festivities. You have a choice of two fabulous hotels to stay in. There’s the Acom Hotel Muenchen Haar, or the equally swanky Mercure Hotel Munchen Ost-Messe. These two hotels are both in the outskirts of the city, offering a little peace in the night when you’re catching 40 winks. The rooms in the hotels have air-con, Wi-Fi, a flatscreen TV, and most importantly great transport options into the city centre!
The Munich Christmas Markets are found spread across the city. There’s one on Marienplatz, one in the Sternenplatzl, and one next to Odeonsplatz. These are all open from late November, so when you’ve come to Munich you can be sure that there’ll be something to keep you going! If you want a little break, why not add in a lovely tour of the old tour and its markets for just £16 pp extra? The German Christmas markets are all enchanting, and it’s the perfect way to get into the festive spirit. Book your break with the links below!
- Munich Christmas Markets Break: 2 Night Stay in Choice of Hotel in the City with Flights and Optional Tour £119
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: dates available up to 24/12/2018
- Cheapest dates: 03/12/2018 – 05/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London (Stansted, Gatwick), Manchester, Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Munich
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Acom Hotel Muenchen Haar | Mercure Hotel Munchen Ost-Messe
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor | 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: suburbs of the city
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £119 per person based on two adults sharing