The Greek Island of Mykonos really is a stunner, and with this latest little deal I have found you could be jetting of to the Aegean for less than you think.
Expedia have a great deal for a Mykonos B&B holiday. With prices starting from just £254 for 11 nights for B&B Hotel and Flights this deal isn’t to be ignored. There’s also the option for 7 or 10 nights.
The lead deal has flights from London Gatwick to Mykonos. There’s also the option to fly from London Heathrow, London City, London Luton, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Bristol & Belfast. Prices and dates for these options will vary, but it’s great the choice is there. Transfers are not included in the deal, but with the local bus just £1 each way this shouldn’t be a deal breaker. For transport options check here.
The B&B Hotel you’ll be staying in is the Olia Hotel, and thanks to rave reviews on TripAdvisor you know you’ll be in safe hands. This hotel scores 4/5 along with a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel has an outdoor pool and rooms come with a balcony facing either the gardens or the Aegean Sea. Not too shabby if you ask me. Breakfast is included in the price so you just have to worry about lunch and dinner, but with the Port just 200m away you don’t have to wander too far to find your choice of restaurants.
- Mykonos B&B: 11 nights Hotel & Flights £254
- Travel dates: 10th October – 21st October 2015
- Length of stay: 11 nights
- Average temp: 19 C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: London Heathrow, London City, London Luton, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Bristol & Belfast
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Olia Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 140 reviews
- Location: 200m to Tourlos Port
- Destination: Mykonos
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £254 per person based on 2 adults sharing