Heard so much about Mykonos but never had the chance to go? Don’t worry, because the time has come! I’ve found you a fantastic deal which you will not want to miss out on! There’s more than just sun on the Greek islands including museums, monasteries and beautiful architecture! Definitely check out the Panagia Paraportiani, Mykonos’ most famous church, which is comprised of four small chapels and another upper storey reached by an exterior staircase. Also remember to go to Little Venice, where the sea laps up to the edge of a row of restaurants and bars! After you’ve seen all the sights that you want to see in town, go to the Mykonos windmills, whose beauty and charm will capture your imagination!
Book your Mykonos Escape today!
You’ll be staying in the cosy Vanilla Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 188 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Mykonos Escape, especially the price! It’s a pet friendly hotel, so why not let your dog sunbathe next to the pool too?! You’ll be located pretty close by to a multitude of beaches including Ornos, Psarou and Psaros, as well as near to a load of restaurants! For lunch and dinner, go and try out Apaggio Restaurant, Hippie Fish, and Nammos!
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Mykonos Escape: 4-7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £139 pp!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher!
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates from 22nd Apr-24th Sep 2017.
- Must book by 28th Jan 2017.
- Length of stay: 4 or 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick or Luton
- Destination: Mykonos
- Hotel: Vanilla Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 188 reviews
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: check your options
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and is financially protected under ATOL
- Head out on an optional sunset cruise for just £38pp
- Price: only £139 per person based on two adults sharing
- 7 Nights- £259 pp
- Must buy two vouchers!
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly