This deal for a Greek Island Mykonos holiday really is a stunner, and with this latest little deal I have found you could be jetting off to the Aegean for less than you think.
Mykonos Holiday in October
With this great deal which combines a hotel deal from Trivago with flights from EasyJet you could be spending 7 nights in an excellent hotel and have the flights and breakfast included to get you there, all for just £190 per person.
The hotel you’ll be staying in is the Olia Hotel, and thanks to rave reviews on TripAdvisor you know you’ll be in safe hands. This hotel scores 4/5 along with a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel has an outdoor pool and rooms come with a balcony facing either the gardens or the Aegean Sea. Not too shabby if you ask me. Breakfast is included in the price so you just have to worry about lunch and dinner, but with the port just 200m away you don’t have to wander too far to find your choice of restaurants.
As this is a DIY deal I thought I’d show you exactly how the costings work out with the hotel and the flights in a little price breakdown. The two deals have to be booked separately to get this offer, which is how I managed to find such a low price.
- Price breakdown:
With this deal you can decide to relax at the nice outdoor pool and enjoy the fantastic view across the island, or you stay at the beach. What you should definitely do is book a mini cruise across the Aegean Sea. Since you’re so close to the harbour it will be easy to have access to the ships and you can organize it at the ticket desk of the hotel, they are really cheap and so worth going on. Make sure you choose a cruise that also visits the Turkish side of the Aegean, since you’re so close to it anyway. I always love these boat trips as they provide you with amazing sea food on board and stop at the most gorgeous bays where you can jump right into the clear blue water. Once you’re back at the hotel you should also take advantage of the restaurant Meze on Port, they serve typically Greek tapas which taste amazing! Then I guess there is no better way of letting the evening fade on your Mykonos holiday out with a nice glass of Greek wine overlooking the sunset…
- Mykonos Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Excellent Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £190
- Travel dates: 9th October 2015 – 16th October 2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: London Luton or London Gatwick (£10 extra)
- Airport of Arrival: London Gatwick
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 3-star Olia
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 187 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 200 metres from Tourlos Port
- Destination: Mykonos / Greece
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Mykonos not included. By bus 42 mins, £1 each way.
- Find cheap Car Hire on: carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £190 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Check Hotel Prices & Dates
Find your flights