Situated in the heart of the Cyclades is the island of Mykonos, an island famed for great nightlife, cosmopolitan atmosphere as well as beautiful scenery, great weather and some typical Greek architecture. It’s a really cool place to be for a week.
Holiday in Mykonos
The deal I have found you is available on expedia.co.uk for just £167 per person. This includes your 7 Night Hotel stay, Flights from London Gatwick and a daily Breakfast. It is worth noting that I’ve found some other options from some different airports: Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh.. so if you wanted to fly from there you would just need to look below for the links.
With this deal you will be staying in the Olia Hotel, which has received a great TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. As previously mentioned, you’ll be provided with a daily Breakfast whilst staying here, so you’ll be able to plan your days over them.
I would definitely recommend hiring a car whilst you’re staying here, so that you can make the most of your time on the island. You’ll be staying in Tourlos, which is a very beautiful part of the island but which is also very quiet. So you’ll probably want to explore a bit.
I would definitely recommend heading into Mykonos Town during the day, it has so much for you to do. In Mykonos Town you can choose between heading to Little Venice, maybe Matoyianni Street to get some really cool souvenirs or just to feed your shopping habbit or maybe Ftelia Beach is more where you want to be. Either way, it’s the perfect location for this holiday.
If you wanted to eat out at any point, I would recommend M-eating. This is a traditional Greek/Mediterranean/Seafood restaurant with a chef who really knows what he’s doing. It is great food at a reasonable price and is really easy to find. I would definitely recommend going here.
This is a great opportunity to get away and enjoy some warmer weather earlier in the year. It;s a beautiful island that is guaranteed to leave you feeling relaxed and ready to face the UK again.
- Mykonos Spring Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £167
- Travel dates: 18/04/2015 – 25/04/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh
- Airline: Easyjet
- Hotel: 3* Olia Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 133 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: near the beach
- Destination: Tourlos, Mykonos
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Mykonos not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £167 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Alternative Dates from Manchester
- Alternative Dates from Birmingham
- Alternative Dates from Edinburgh