I love the sound of this destinations! Mykonos :) Just imagine the little stonewashed white houses, framed by the deep blue coastline! Located in district of Drafaki you’re super close to the coast. This is the perfect spot for some relaxation. Besides the beautiful houses the village is famous for its many windmills. Head over to the museum Lena’s house and learn all about their heritage and the history of the town. Mykonos itself is famous for sights like Little Venice and the monasteries and churches scattered around town. Not to miss is the Matoyianni Street! It’s the main street for shopping ;) In the evenings, I’d recommend a romantic dinner at Kikis Tavern. Watch the sunset and toast to a pleasant stay. This destination is more than enchanting :)
Book your Mykonos Spring holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the Sofia Village (4/5 on TripAdvisor) with return flights from London Gatwick. The hotel features well-decorated interiors and a lovely outdoor pool area. Enjoy beautiful views over the sea while you sip away your drink from the poolside bar. The harbour and the beach are both within walking distance. Soak up some sun and hop over ;)
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Mykonos Spring Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel & Flights only £214pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia!
- Travel dates: 26/04/2017 – 03/05/2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Sofia Village
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 260 reviews
- Location: Mykonos Town
- Destination: Mykonos, Greece
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer in Mykonos : free airport shuttle
- Price: only £214 per person based on 2 adults sharing