Are you a person who loves surprises and you don’t care where you might spend your next city break in Europe as long as it is great destination and a good hotel? Is there a little (or big) adventurer in you who loves to explore the unknown?
Well, then try your luck and have a closer look at this Mystery Deal that I have spotted here on gogroopie.com. It takes you to one of 21 magnificent European Cities for 2 nights and you will be able to stay in a hotel with at least 3 stars rating. The flights are also included. You just need to purchase two vouchers on GoGroopie, because this trip is based on two adults sharing.
So surprise your friend or partner and look forward to some of the most beautiful places in Europe. Undoubtedly there are many great cities and you’re going to stay in one of these.
But I have to admit, that I got curious… so I gathered all the information that I could get to give you some hints where you might go :)
One city is maybe the coolest city in Italy and the world’s capital of fashion. Do you already know it? The city has many stores, great bars and the cityscape has an impressive architecture. Not only fashion victims will feel like being in shopping heaven, but also every Indiana Jones amongst us who loves to discover the rich history of this place like for example the tombstones of ancient Italian kings… yes you’re right, I’m talking about Milan! :)
This city has inspired countless writers like James Joyce who has described it in detail in his work Ulysses… the next details will certainly reveal it: you can visit the famous Guinness factory and spend a great evening in the Temple Bar. Oh I know that was easy and Dublin is always worth a great city break!
Another city where you could go to is a breathtaking city made up of 120 small islands, 400 bridges and 160 canals. No city break feels complete without making at least once a gondola trip. I’m talking about Venice!
Other destinations might also be: Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville, Costa Brava, Budapest, Riga, Rome, Pisa, Florence, Bologna, Berlin, Munich, Prague, Zadar, Brussels, Warsaw or Krakow.
So if you like to get surprised, then this special offer is tailor-made for you. Good luck and enjoy your break!
FYI: If you are unhappy with any aspect of your mystery getaway before the point of booking, GoGroopie offers a full refund with no questions asked. After confirming the booking it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Just keep that in mind and read more details here on gogroopie.com.
- Mystery City Break: 2 Nights in a wonderful European City incl. Hotel and Flights for only £99
- Travel period: Valid for departures between 01/11/2014 – 31/01/2015
- You have the possibility to choose your 1st and 2nd preferred departure dates
- Travel duration: 2 nights (£99) or 3 nights (£139)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol or Edinburgh
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability
- Hand baggage included
- Hotel location: the provider Clearsky Holiday guarantees that all hotels are 3* or above and within 8 miles from city centre
- Destination: Surprise, Surprise :)
- Board basis: self catering
- Excluded: possible city tax
- Airport transfer are not included
- Additional info: once you have purchased the voucher Clearsky Holiday will contact you within 7 days with your destination.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your mystery getaway before the point of booking, GoGroopie offers a full refund with no questions asked.
After confirming the booking it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You need to purchase two vouchers as it is based on two adults sharing
- Price: only £99 per person based on two adults sharing