There are so many wonderful cities in Europe that the hardest part in planning a city break is to decide where to go! Let me help you with this decision and suggest you to go with this cheap and cheerful Mystery European City Break that I have spotted in the Internet :)
Only thing you need to decide is how many nights you want to stay, the departure airport (and you can choose from 11 different airports!) and your travel dates. The rest is a big surprise, but don’t worry about your accommodation: you’re going to stay either in a double or twin bed hotel room with an en-suite bathroom and all the necessary amenities.
Mystery City Break – Get surprised or decide
So break off your holiday routine and book your Mystery City Break with wowcher.co.uk and pay only £99 per person if you want to spend a 2-night break in an amazing European City. There’s also the possibility to book for 3 or 4 nights away for a little extra.
The way it works is that you buy the “deal” through the Wowcher website. The price is based on 2 adults sharing, so you need to buy two deals! Once you have purchased it they will send you a voucher code, to redeem this voucher all you have to do is to follow the link that Wowcher is going to send you to book your break with iFly’s site, with details that Wowcher send you once you have purchased it! For more information and terms and conditions, follow the link to wowcher.co.uk.
So surprise your friend or partner and of course yourself, too :) and look forward to visit one of the most beautiful places in Europe. Undoubtedly there are many great cities and you’re going to stay in one of these.
But I have to admit, that I got curious… so I gathered some information to give you some hints where you might go :)
One city is maybe the coolest city in Italy and the world’s capital of fashion. Do you already know it? The city has many stores, great bars and the cityscape has an impressive architecture. Not only fashion victims will feel like being in shopping heaven, but also every Indiana Jones amongst us who loves to discover the rich history of this place like for example the tombstones of ancient Italian kings… yes you’re right, I’m talking about Milan! :)
This city has inspired countless writers like James Joyce who has described it in detail in his work Ulysses… the next details will certainly reveal it: you can visit the famous Guinness factory and spend a great evening in the Temple Bar. Oh I know that was easy and Dublin is always worth a great city break!
Another city where you could go to is a breathtaking city made up of 120 small islands, 400 bridges and 160 canals. No city break feels complete without making at least once a gondola trip. I’m talking about Venice!
And one of my favourite destinations for a nice break is a city in the country of Fado, Pasteis de Nata and lovely people… exactly! I’m talking about Portugal and its enchanting capital Lisbon!
Other destinations might also be: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest, Costa Brava, Faro, Girona, Krakow, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Pisa, Prague, Riga, Seville, Valencia and Warsaw.
So you might stroll around Florence’s cathedrals or end up in a cosy bar in Barcelona enjoying city and beach at the same time! So if you like surprises, then you’re going to love this deal! Have fun and enjoy your break!
FYI: If you would like to travel to a specific city then you have the option to pay a supplement to change your booking.
- Mystery European City Break: 2, 3 or 4 Nights in a European City incl. Hotel and Flights from only £99
- Travel period: Valid for departures from 1st March 2015 – 25th May 2015 (some days may be excluded)
- Travel duration: 2 nights (£89), 3 nights (£119) or 4 nights (£149)
- Airport of departure: Luton, Stansted, Southend, Manchester, East Midlands, Bristol, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool or Bournemouth
- Hand baggage included
- Hotels: either double or twin hotel room with en-suite bathroom. More details here.
- Destination: Surprise, Surprise :)
- Board basis: self catering
- Excluded: possible city tax
- Airport transfers are not included
- Additional info: once you have purchased the vouchers, Wowcher is going to send you a code and a link that forwards you to iFly’s site where you have to book your break by using the link and the code.
- You need to purchase two vouchers as it is based on two adults sharing
- Deal is subject to availability
- Price from only £89 per person based on two adults sharing for a 2-night stay