I found you this lovely Naples Break in June 2017! The centre of this amazing Italian city, is a UNESCO world heritage site, so you know it’s going to be impressive! You can explore the narrow cobbles streets on foot or like a local, by scooter! As you explore, perhaps you’ll come across the National Archaeological Museum, the Capodimonte Museum and Royal Forest, the Catacombs of San Gennaro and the Astronomical Observatory. To fuel up on some energy, be sure to stop at a local pizzeria, where you can eat some of the freshest and tastiest pizza in thee world!
4* Grand Hotel Capodimonte
The 4* Grand Hotel Capodimonte has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is set on Capodimonte hill, in the heart of Naples. The 19th century building was transformed into a hotel, with free Wi-Fi and a business centre. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a classic room, featuring a comfortable queen size bed. This deal also includes a complimentary welcome drink!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a wonderful holiday!
- Naples Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £86pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 29 June – 1 July 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Up to 7 Night stays available
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Grand Hotel Capodimonte
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 171 reviews
- Location: approx. 1.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Naples, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process for a surcharge
- Price: only £86 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly