Do you want to get away on New Year’s Eve? How about Miami? If you’re quick, you can celebrate the start of 2017 in the sun!
On New Year’s Eve, this wonderful city turns into a layer-upon-layer Partymetropolis, where you can start the New Year in the warmth. No matter if you want to celebrate in the numerous clubs, restaurants or bars, or you want to see the fireworks at Bayfront Park – it will certainly not get boring here! In the New Year you have enough time to explore the city too! The most famous city in the Miami-Dade County is probably Miami Beach with its fantastic, kilometer-long beach. Here you can cool down in the Atlantic Ocean, sunbathe on the beach or stroll along Ocean Drive through the Art Deco district.
Book your New Years Eve Miami Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Modern Contemporary Flat (5/5 on Airbnb out of 6 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re just gonna love it there on your New Years Eve Miami Break! I can definitely recommend the Miami Seaquarium on Virginia Key, the Vizcaya Museum, a Northern Italian style villa, and the Little Havana Cuban Quarter. What impressed me the most was a guided tour of the Everglades with loads of alligators. Also worth a visit is a trip to Cape Canaveral, where you’ll find the Kennedy Space Center, or a trip to Key West, the southernmost point of the US!
- New Years Eve Miami Break: 10 Nights incl. Apartment & Flights only £725 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Airbnb and using Momondo!
- Travel period: 31 December – 11 January
- Length of stay: 10 Nights (+ 1 overnight flights)
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: Virgin Atlantic
- Destination: Miami, Florida
- Accommodation: Modern Contemporary Flat
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 6 reviews
- Location: Coconut Grove
- Board basis: No meals included
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £725 per person based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.