Nice is a playground for the rich but I’ve found a price that lets you live like a high roller without breaking the bank. This terrific deal that I found on Expedia includes a 3-night stay in a 4-star hotel along with return flights. Read on to find out more!
Autumn Nice City Break
The Villa Bougainville 4* is just a 15-minute walk to the gorgeous seaside promenade and harbour. Previous guests were delighted with the interesting decor of the hotel along with the prime location smack dab in the center of Nice! I’d really recommend making a trip up to Colline du Chateau which offers a terrific vantage point of the city. Otherwise, you have the old town close by the sea which is delightful to walk through. Chez Juliette is a legendary local restaurant with a gorgeous outside seating experience. Don’t expect quick service here, that’s part of the charm actually. The food is worth it I swear!
Click the link below to book your trip. You can try changing the dates as well to find a time that suits you. Have a great trip!
- Autumn Nice City Break: 3 Nights in a South of France 4* Hotel with Flights only £130
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Bougainville 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £130 per person based on two adults sharing