How do you describe Nice? It’s, well, nice! It’s one of the loveliest cities in the south of France, and it’s a definite must visit for France lovers.
Have a Nice minibreak!
With this lovely Voyage Prive minibreak that I found, you can spend a wonderful two nights in the stunning city of Nice. You’ll be staying in the fabulous 4* Radisson Blu Nice, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is right on the beach front, so you’re super close to the beauty and glitz of the French Riveria. It’s a super sleek and stylish hotel, and your room is bright, airy, and spacious enough to offer you a fantastic place to stay. The hotel’s bar is a definite must visit, as it’s a rooftop poolside bar. Does anything say glamour like a cocktail enjoyed while overlooking the waters of the Cote D’Azur?
I found this stunning stay over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Nice: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £188 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 27 – 29 March 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Radisson Blu Nice
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,414 reviews
- Destination: Nice, France
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £188 per person based on 2 adults sharing