I found you this bargain Nice Summer Break in July 2017! Head to France‘s gorgeous south coast to soak up some summer sun! This city is the unofficial capital of the Cote d’Azur, it’s lively and large, with an historic old town, fantastic sea food restaurants and bustling vintage markets. The Promenade des Anglais is the city’s iconic sea front, which runs for the whole 4km stretch of Baie des Anges. Take a walk down it to see all the hotels, restaurants and beautiful sea views, or skate or cycle down the dedicated lane for a faster paced route! As if that wasn’t enough for you, the main station offers great links to other iconic cities on the southern coast, such as Monaco and Cannes.
4* Mercure Nice Centre Grimaldi
The 4* Mercure Nice Centre Grimaldi has a 4/5 rating from guests on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This hotel has a central location and unique and colourful decor, but my personal highlight is the rooftop terrace – it’s a real sun trap! This deal is based on a self-catering stay in a standard room with a double bed. A buffet breakfast is available for a surcharge.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Nice Summer Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only £185 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 3 – 6 July 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Luton, London Gatwick (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Mercure Nice Centre Grimaldi
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 809 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 0.3 miles from city centre
- Destination: Nice, France
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer not included
- Price correct at time of publication, all prices subject to availability
- Price: only £185 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly