Cyprus is a hugely popular destination, but often there are areas of this beautiful island that can be forgotten about. The capital, Nicosia, might not have as much of a party rep as Ayia Napa, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth your visit! Thanks to this great deal I’ve found, you could come and see the grandeur for yourself.
5* AirBnB deal
This AirBnB terrace apartment is right in central Nicosia, and the views from the terrace are truly to be enjoyed with a glass of wine and some Cypriot cuisine. The apartment itself is bright, airy and spacious, with windows facing every direction to really make the most of the sunshine you’ll come to expect here.
There are three spacious and bright bedrooms, two double and one single, making lots of space for you to bring the whole gang. There’s even a sofa bed in the living room if you want to bring your party up to the maximum of six people.
As you’ll have access to the full apartment, you can really take advantage of the amenities in this stunning apartment. You can all gather together for a BBQ in the evening, or challenge each other to an Xbox tournament. You’ll be treated to free Wi-Fi, perfect for making all your mates at home jealous of your travels in this paradise. There’s even a mini library with a stack of books, which is the best way to pass an evening on the terrace.
This awesome deal was found on AirBnB, so make sure to book there with your wonderful hosts!
- Nicosia: 4 Nights incl 5* AirBnB & Flights only £115pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: 16 – 20 October 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: AirBnB Terrace Apartment
- Rating: 5/5 AirBnB rating
- Hotel location: approx. 33 miles from Larnaca Airport
- Destination: Nicosia
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £674
- Price: only £112 per person based on 6 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly