North Goa is possibly the best lazy holiday there is. With palm-tree groves lining the white sandy beaches with the calming sound of the waves lapping at the shore, they really are the beaches that dreams are made of!
Holiday in North Goa
The deal I have found you is available on Thomson for just £569 per person. This includes your 7 Night Hotel stay, Flights from Manchester, Airport Transfers in Goa and a daily Breakfast. It really is the perfect holiday!
With this deal, you will be staying in the Marinha Dourada, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. Whilst you’re staying here you will be provided with a daily Breakfast, so you can plan your day easily over a good meal.
Your hotel is set next to a lake, so you’ll have beautiful views of a really serene and relaxing area. It’s also worth noting that there is one of the beautiful beaches I was discussing only 2km away from the hotel. While this sounds quite a distance, your hotel runs a free shuttle service to the beach every hour.. so you definitely can get there easily!Whilst there, if you wanted to explore the surroundings a little bit more, I would definitely recommend going on a planned excursion; just to avoid getting lost! There are things like the Dudhsgar Day Out, which is where you go and visit the 1,000 foot high waterfall! Definitely one for the bucket list and the camera reel!
If you’re there on a romantic basis, you could also go on a sunset cruise, on which you’ll get to see some of the most beautiful parts in the local area. This is also one that I would definitely recommend.. it’s just such a nice way to explore the surroundings!
- North Goa: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £569
- Travel dates: 16 April 2016 – 24 April 2016
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 3* Marinha Dourada
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 639 reviews
- Destination: North Goa, India
- Meals: Breakfast Included
- Airport transfer in North Goa included
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £569 per person based on 2 adults sharing