Prague is famous world over for its stunning architecture and rich culture. This beautiful European should be experienced once in everyone’s lifetime. If you’ve been considering travelling eastwards, I have found this great January Prague Break including return flights for just £69 with Groupon. This offer is valid until March 2018. It doesn’t get better than this!
January Prague Break
With this deal, you’ll get a two-night stay in a hotel of your choosing. You’ll be staying at the Hotel U Divadla, in the traditional district of Branik. Guests can reach the historical centre of Prague in 15 minutes by tram. Another Art Noveau-style hotel, the U Divadla has charming and traditional rooms and guests loved the staff, stylish rooms and food.
Prague’s architecture is delightful. You should start your trip at the Old Town to see some of the city’s most iconic sights. Here you will find Tyn Cathedral and the Charles Bridge. I would recommend climbing one of the towers in order to get a magnificent view of the city! Golden Lane in Prague Castle is a truly remarkable piece of preserved history.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book this break!
- January Prague Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Fabulous 4* Hotel Incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from a Number of Departures from £69
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Various dates. Sample travel period: 27/01/2019 – 30/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Southend, London Stansted, London Luton, London Gatwick, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh, and Manchester
- Destination airport: Prague (PRG)
- Airline: This depends on dates and airports
- Hotel: Hotel U Divadla
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £69 per person based on two adults sharing