Prague is famous world over for its stunning architecture and rich culture. This beautiful European should be experienced once in everyone’s lifetime. If you’ve been considering travelling eastwards, I have found this great November Prague break including return flights for just £79 with Groupon. This offer is valid until December 2018. It doesn’t get better than this!
November Prague Break
With this deal, you’ll get a two-night stay in a hotel of your choosing. The 4* Union Hotel dates back the early 20th century and has an Art-Noveau-style exterior. It is 2km from the city centre which is easily accessible by bus. It is highly-rated by previous guests who liked the value, friendly staff and the comfort of their rooms. You could also choose to stay at the Hotel U Divadla, in the traditional district of Branik. Guests can reach the historical centre of Prague in 15 minutes by tram. Another Art Noveau-style hotel, the U Divadla has charming and traditional rooms and guests loved the staff, stylish rooms and food.
Prague’s architecture is delightful. You should start your trip at the Old Town to see some of the city’s most iconic sights. Here you will find Tyn Cathedral and the Charles Bridge. I would recommend climbing one of the towers in order to get a magnificent view of the city! Golden Lane in Prague Castle is a truly remarkable piece of preserved history.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book this break!
- November Prague Break: 2 Nights in Choice of Hotel Incl. Return Flights just £79
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Various dates. Sample travel period: 11/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Southend, London Stansted, London Luton, London Gatwick, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh, and Manchester
- Destination airport: Prague (PRG)
- Airline: This depends on dates and airports
- Hotel: Choice of hotels
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £79 per person based on two adults sharing