I found you this bargain November Prague Trip on GoGroopie! The Czech capital has a beautiful Old Town, characterised by its winding cobbled streets. Prague Castle is the city’s main attraction, and it’s the largest ancient castle in the world! If you want to see some more impressive architecture, St. Vitus Cathedral is home to stunning stained glass windows and the tomb of St John of Nepomuk. Prague is also a top destination for Beatles fans, you can admire the John Lennon Wall and even add to it yourself!
4* Prague Hotels
The 4* Hotel Aida and Hotel U Divadla both have good ratings and reviews on TripAdvisor (click the hotels to view individual scores), so I’m sure that you would have an excellent stay in either of them! At both hotels, you will have free Wi-Fi and an en suite. Hotel Aida is just 2 minutes from the local underground/tram station and is furnished with gorgeous real wooden floors. There’s a waterpark nearby with a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and fitness centre. Hotel U Divadla is an Art Noveau styled hotel with an outdoor cafe terrace, and is also just a 7 minute walk from the nearest train station.
I found this deal on GoGroopie, please book directly with them! Have a fantastic time!
- November Prague Trip: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only £79 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with GoGroopie
- Example travel dates: 1 – 3 November 2017
- 1 – 2, 5 – 9, 12 – 16, 20. 27 -29 November all same price
- Dates available in other months of 2017 for an increased price
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3 night stay available for minimum £99 pp
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Manchester, Liverpool
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Hotel Aida or Hotel U Divadla
- Rating: 3.5/5 and 4/5 on TripAdvisor respectively
- Location: approx. 2.7 and 3.7 miles from city centre respectively
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: self-catering
- Check airport transfer options here
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly