There’s no end to the type of adventure North Africa can offer you: beautiful medinas, ancient deserts and wonderful beaches. The Red Sea region in Egypt offers all this and more! This November Red Sea Holiday is just what you need to relax. You’ll get a week-long stay in a spa hotel with all-inclusive meals and flights included!
November Red Sea Holiday
This deal from Secret Escapes includes a week-long stay at the Movenpick Resort Soma Bay. This stunning 5-star resort certainly knows how to make an impact! You’ll find the gorgeous shores of the Red Sea, beautifully landscaped gardens and plenty of activities to keep you busy! Enjoy the outdoor pool, tennis court, fitness centre and water sports. There’s no better way to relax than on the hotel’s private beach or their onsite spa.
With 30-degree heat, the shores of the Red Sea provide the perfect escape for winter-weary travellers. Soma Bay is no exception – you’ll be able to snorkel and trek through this beautiful region. See the desert on camelback and take excursions to the Temple of Seti, Emerald Mines at Marsa Alam or a day trip to Luxor. With its emphasis on spa centres, you’ll find plenty of mineral-rich seawater and seaweed treatments in this region.
Check out the details below and remember that there’s plenty of alternative airports to choose from!
- November Red Sea Holiday: 7 Nights in 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort Incl. Flights, Transfers just £507
- Provider: Secret Escapes
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 27/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London LGW
- Alternative airports: London STN, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol
- Destination airport: Hurghada International Airport
- Hotel: Mövenpick Resort Soma Bay, Egypt
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Soma Bay, Egypt
- Meals: All-inclusive basis
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £507 per person based on two adults sharing